October 18, 2011:
● “Mal3ob3lena” Issue Excepted to be Resolved Soon, Sabq News.
● Views of “Mal3ob3lena” Episode on Poverty Reach Half a Million Within 24 Hours of the Arrest, An7a News.
● 27 Thousand Tweets on “Mal3ob3lena” Hashtag in Less than 8 Hours, An7a News.
● ANHRI Condemns the Ongoing Stifling Freedom of Expression in Saudi Arabia, ANHRI.
October 19, 2011:
● Saudi Video Blogger Reportedly Detained for Showing Poverty in Riyadh, NYTimes.
● Saudi Arabia Detains Makers of YouTube Poverty Film, Bloomberg.
● Three Saudi YouTube Social Activists Arrested, Ahram.
● Three Saudi Activists Arrested after Opposition Channel airs their Episode on Poverty, France 24.
● Three Online Television Journalists Held By Saudi Police, Reporters Without Borders.
● Three Saudi YouTube Social Activists Arrested, Yahoo! News.
October 21, 2011:
● Three Saudi Youtubers Are Arrested After Documenting About Poverty In Riyadh, Storyful.
October 23, 2011:
October 26, 2011:
● Poverty is Taboo, Goethe Institut.
October 27, 2011:
● What Is Not being Said About the Arrest of Mal3ob3lena Team, Rasid News.
● A Segment on the Illegal Detainment of Mal3ob3lena Team aired on BBC Arabia‘s show “Seven Days”.
October 28, 2011:
● Ahmed Al-Omran, Prominent Saudi Blogger at NPR, speaks on Mal3ob3lena at BlogMundoFoz Conference.
October 30, 2011: